FH in D15| Less than 300m from Future Tanjong Katong MRT
A Prestige Freehold Development in District 15 | Less than 300m from Future Tanjong Katong MRT Station
Latest News: SOLD 100 Over Units on the Preview Launch and continue! Find out now! It is so easy to fall in love with Amber Park!
Highlight of Amber Park:
- 1st Private Condo to feature a 600m jogging track, 235 feet above sea level, high up at The Stratosphere-a rooftop recreational deck
- Superb Location: One of the most beloved Prime District 15, mins to CBD, 220m to future Tanjong Katong MRT Station (4 stops to Gardens by the Bay & 6 stops to Marina Bay), 343m to Katong Shopping Centre, 273m to underpass to East Coast Park, 6 bus stops within 500m with more than 18 different bus routes!!
- Very Rare Huge Plot of Freehold Land –> Beautiful landscape and a wide variety of facilities
- “There are not many sites of similar size that are available for redevelopment in the Amber Road Location…Amber Park could possibly be one of the last collective sale sites with a land area above 200,000 sqft in this precinct”
- In the Heart of East Coast: One of Singapore’s most treasured urban getaways, offering an invigorating and exciting diversity of sporting, dining and recreational activities. Families and friends can enjoy a lifestyle activities such as beach, volleyball, cycling, cable skiing and various water sport
- High quality finishing and fittings including V-Zug appliances which featured in only luxurious high-end development such as Ardmore Residence, Boulevard Vue, Skyline @ Orchard Boulevard
- Near to shopping malls like Parkway parade, 112 Katong, Katong V, KINEX etc and the East Coast area is well-known as a foodie haven, offering from famed hawker fare and heritage eats, to hipster cafes and chic bistros.
- Well-connected island-wide via East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and a short drive to Changi Airport/ Jewel @ Changi and Central Business District (CBD), Singapore Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay.
- Popular schools like Tao Nan Primary School, Victoria School, Haig Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Primary and CHIJ (Katong) Primary, St. Patrick’s School are close by.
Efficient & functional layout. There’s no wastage on space like bay window, bomb shelter compare to existing surrounding resale condos. Comparing to nearby other big scale developments like The Sea View, One Amber & The Esta, the psf of Amber Park is higher by around 10-15%, but in return buyers are getting a more functional layout (You don’t have to pay for non-usable area like baywindow etc), and a brand new unit with high-end finishing and smart home features.
Great Upside Potential (Excellent Investment)
- Freehold, rare land size of over 213,000sqft in prestigious District 15, touted as the best district in the East.
- Power of Thomson-East Coast Line – The 43km, 32-station TEL will connect commuters living in the eastern part of Singapore such as Siglap and Marine Parade to the city centre, as well as to areas in Thomson and Woodlands. It is expected to be fully operational in 2024. Singapore’s sixth rail line will link up to all five existing MRT lines through seven interchange stations.
- Rejuvenation of East Coast Park: East Coast Park will be upgraded with more open spaces and amenities.
- Within 1km to Popular School – Tanjong Katong Primary School
Within 1km to 2km – CHIJ (Katong) Primary, Haig Girls’ School, Kong Hwa School, Tao Nan School
An illustration of the planned development at the former Big Splash site.
Cyclist Park, to be built on the former Goldkist Chalets site.
Amber Park Superb Location
- Katong Shopping Centre – 6 Mins Walk
- Katong Plaza – 10 Mins Walk
- I12 Katong – 11 Mins Walk
- Parkway Parade – 13 Mins Walk
- Jewel Changi Airport – 10 mins drive
- Chinese Swimming Club – 1 min walk
- East Coast Park – 3 min jog
- Singapore Sports Hub – 5 mins drive
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort – 7 mins drive
- Gardens by the Bay – 8 mins drive
- Marina Bay Golf Course – 10 mins drive
- Katong Food & Heritage Precinct – 5 mins walk
- Parkland Green Dining Enclave – 5 mins bicycle ride
- Marine Cove Dining Enclave – 5 mins drive
- East Coast Food Centre – 7 mins drive
- East Coast Lagoon Food Village – 8 mins drive
- East Coast Parkway (ECP) – 3-mins drive
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) – 8-mins drive
- Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) – 9-mins drive
- Tanjong Katong MRT (U/C) – 3 mins walk
- Marine Parade MRT (U/C) – 10 mins walk
Amber Park High Quality Finishing & Fittings
- Fully-equipped kitchen fitted with compressed quartz countertop and V-Zug appliances (except for Freestanding fridge, fridge, washing machine cum dryer and washing machine and dryer are Bosch).
- High quality sanitary wares and fittings from Villeroy & Boch and Grohe.
- Fine marble flooring in living/dining and Engineered Timber flooring in bedrooms for all units.
- Provision of built-in integrated shoe cabinet for all units (except 1-Bedroom + Study).
- Built-in LED light for wardrobe. Walk-in wardrobe for 4-Bedroom, 5-Bedroom, 5+Study and Penthouse.
- Built in LED light in bathroom vanity counter for all units (except Powder room).
- Powder room for added convenience in Penthouse.
- Private lift access to 4-Bedroom Premium, 5-Bedroom Premium, 5+Study and Penthouse.
Amber Park Smart Home Features
Amber Park Premier Residential Service
Welcome & Assistance
- Arrival Welcome & Assistance
- Reception Service
- Wet Weather Assistance
- Transport Arrangements
Estate & Living
- Estate & Local Information
- Facility Reservations
- Pool towel Service
- Moving-in Assistance
- Loan of Bicycles
- Loan of Wheelchairs
- Jogging Amenities
More Services such as Laundry & Housekeeping, Pet Care/Grooming, Private Chef/Caterer for Parties, Handyman and Pest Control, Mail & Courier Services can be provided upon request (terms & Conditions apply)
Amber Park Architecture & Landscape Design
The Landscape design of Amber Park blends harmoniously with the architecture and interior space to create a seamless continuation of intedrated facilities. The Lagoon Pool accompanied with a leisure pool was adopted from the irregular shape of nature (beach-sea), re-creating an unique experience for users. The undulating landscape berms not only creates textures and volume to the landscape, it provides functional uses as well. The unique selection of plant species creates a harmonious retreat that breaks up the scale and mass of the large residential development.
Three distinctive towers offering 592 units and a wide selections of 1-bedroom plus study to 5-bedrom plus study and 4 exquisite penthouses. A signature feature of Amber Park is The Stratosphere at Level 22 –a rooftop recreational deck, 235ftabove sea level that connects the three towers together and boost a 600m jogging track, gourmet kitchen, gymnasium among others.
Most of the units are orientated in a north-south direction, with units offering sea, city and pool views.
A wide spread of facilities across the Lagoon Bay at Level 1 and The Stratosphere, residents are pampered with many choices -Lagoon Pool, Hydrotheraphy Pool, Leisure Pool, Kids’ Lagoon Pool, Fitness court, Coastal walk, BBQ Pavilions, Gymnasium, Jogging Track , Spa Pool, Gourmet Dining etc. Exclusive residential services are also available to enhance their lifestyle.
Amber Park Architect – SCDA
Architect of High-End Development including Cluny Park Residences, Leedon Residences, Nassim Park Residences, Twentyone Angullia, The Marq.
Chan Soo Khian is the founding principal and design director of SCDA,adesign studio seamlessly integrating architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and product design to create holistic partial experiences’ has offices in Singapore, Shanghai and New York. The firm has designed in over 70 locations across Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania and North America.
He was the recipient of three Royal Institute of British Architects International prizes, the President’s Design Award, the SIA-Getz Prize for Emerging Architecture, and nine Chicago Athenaeum awards. SCDA and its projects have been published in international journals and periodicals, and were presented at the Venice Biennale.
Chan Soo Khian obtained his Master of Architecture degree at Yael. In addition to his design practice, he is a Professor of Architecture at National University of Singapore and has taught and lectured at several international architecture schools.
Amber Park Developer – City Development Limited (CDL)
Developer of over 40,000 Luxurious Homes including South Beach Residences, Gramercy Park, The Sail @ Marina Bay, New Futura, Boulevard 88. With its proven track record and attentiveness to quality, your home’s value will be preserved for a very long time.
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a leading global real estate operating company with a network spanning 100 locations in 28countries and regions. Listed on the Singapore Exchange, the Group is one of the largest companies by market capitalisation. Its income-stableand geographically-diverse portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls.
With a proven track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed over 40,000homes and owns over 18 million square feet of lettable floor area globally. Its diversified land bank offers a solid development pipeline in Singapore as well as its key overseas markets of China, UK, Japan and Australia.
1+Ensuite study from $1.1x m only!
2 Bedroom from $1.6x m only!
3 Bedroom from $2.1x m only!
4 Bedroom + study from $2.9x m only!
5 Bedroom from $4.9x m only!
View amber park today to enjoy early bird discount!! Register below or whatsapp us to get the vvip priority pass to enjoy the discount!
Please fill in the Registration form at the end of this page, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours. For immediate response,please click below to whatsapp us:
Amber park cdl Developer Sales Team
Direct Developer Unit | Best Discount & Lowest Price | No Commission
Call Us Now At +65 6100-9003
Amber Park Summary And Details
|Type||Size||# of Units|
|1-Bedroom + Study||463 - 538 sqft||19 units|
|1-Bedroom + Ensuite Study||463 - 549 sqft||95 units|
|2-Bedroom||700-829 sqft||82 units|
|2-Bedroom + Study||678 - 883 sqft||120 units|
|3-Bedroom||947 - 1270 sqft||101 units|
|4 Bedroom||1572 sqft||38 units|
|4-Bedroom Premium||1582-1798 sqft||36 units|
|4-Bedroom + Study||1302||57 units|
|5-Bedroom Premium||2045-2142 sqft||30 units|
|5-Bedroom + Study||2325-2336 sqft||10 units|
|6-Bedroom Penthouse||4392 sqft||3 units|
|6-Bedroom + Study Penthouse||5005 sqft||1 unit|
|Total Units 592|